Apply this instant 3D look to your type and logos.
PDF instructions included! To use:
- 1) Open the Photoshop file
- 2) Double click on the top layer’s thumbnail image in the layers panel. This will open a Smart Object.
- 3) Replace the current lettering with your own text. It can be any font on your system.
- 4) Or paste in any design that you have as a pixel or vector compound shape (a shape with a transparent background).
- 5) Save the Smart Object and go back to the original file. Your design will have a 3D look as shown above!
- 6) Export the file as a JPEG or PNG if you want to save it for web.